View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #110
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I don't think you have any idea what people would be saying or doing around this site as far as discussion goes. You've been in here for what 3 weeks now if that?? Certain aspects of this team are being evaluated and criticized by some, and you're just not liking the fact that it's happening and you're lowering the bar when it "suits you."
Well that just shows how short sighted you are. Just because my join date says I am new does not mean I am new. Just means I recently joined as a member. On top of that I can read messages without being a member, and I can surely read what others have posted so I think think you trying to say I could not possibly know anything shows your ignorance with all due respect.

Show one post where I lowered the bar? I thought you said I have not been here long enough to know what is going on so how could you have seen me lower the bar?

Certain aspects are NOT being evaluated.. What is happening is that now the Texans have lost two games to inferior teams the "Fire Kubiak" crowd is ramping back up their rhetoric and are not even going to wait for the season to end. They have already spouted off that the Texans are 1 and done, so do not try to say it is simple evaluation. This "Fire Kubiak" obsession has been going on for years now and borders on a sport.

The "Fire Kubiak" contingent has had all of their hatred bottled up over a 7 game win streak and now that a few games have been dropped they feel justified in starting up again instead of getting behind the team and waiting until the results are in, or the season is over to make an "Evaluation"

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz