View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #103
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

I think most of our starters (some of them 3rd stringers) are banged up and wore out. Many are playing on emotion and even that can wear thin. This is when mistakes and "stupid" plays become glaring to the fans. I have caught criticism for saying sports is not always about the win but how we play. Even with Wade in the booth, I expect to be 10 point underdogs Sunday. If we lose or if we win against Titans, I predict a playoff win.