View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #253
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

I won my league championship last night after the Saints beat the Falcons. The other guy had Brees starting so I was a bit worried, but I was so far ahead of him that by the end I beat him by 50 points. It was a remarkable year for me because I drafted 3 QB's in my league's draft. I got Stafford first, Schaub second, and in the second to last round I decided to take a flyer on Cam Newton. Boy did that ever pay off! I never started Schaub or Stafford and Newton carried my team and I think he'll be the consensus no.1 pick in most leagues next year. I also picked up some guys off the waiver wire that played a huge role. Guys like Victor Cruz, Julio Jones, and C.J. Spiller helped me out a lot. I finished the regular season 7-4 but was on a 3 game winning streak going into the playoffs. I was the no.3 seed and knocked off the no.2 seed and proceeded to win the whole thing.