Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #576
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I was wondering if anyone else noticed on our last drive of the Indy game when we had a 3rd down to convert to basically ice the game and kick a go-ahead FG or TD, basically to keep the ball in our hands to win the game. The camera made a quick glance to the Texans sidelines where you could see Matt L. get up from the bench as to make his way to the sidelines to support Yates and the offense. As he is getting up he taps Schaub on the shoulder and motions to him to get up and go to the sideline but Matt Schaub declines......
I didn't see it, but if it's true, I would bet it is because of his foot.

I've had multiple foot injuries and I can tell you, being on a plane during them HURTS! Causes all kinds of swelling, etc.

I don't even know why he is traveling with the team? He should be in bed with that leg up at all times.