View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #99
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2051 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The problem isn't in raising the bar itself, it when it is being raised. Before the season started, many here expressed how the would be satisfied with a play-off appearance. When it looked like we were a shoe in, it moved to a play-off win. If we're leading at halftime, I bet half them jokers will raise the bar to a super bowl victory.
Yeah, Well I wasn't one of them....My definition for a satisfying season wasn't that we just showed up to the play-offs and were one and done. I also recall that there were several others who said this was unacceptable to them as well. My definition of success didn't include a single season showin either. It included several years of going with a better than 50/50 record of going deep in the play-offs and winning a few SB's. So no...nothing done this year alone is going to satisfy me, but going deep in the play-offs would be a start.
I said in another post that I haven't commented this year because I was enjoying the run. I have felt no need to be negative. But this thread asks what we really believe, that if Wade is more valuable than Gary, and I along with several others think he is. I hope we win, but I just don't think we have either the horses to pull the wagon, nor the driver who can give what horses we do have the proper instructions to maximize their pull. That is my opinion about Kubiak.