View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #93
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I like Gary as a man. But his record says he's an average HC at best. I could care less if everybody sees things the way I do. What I do want is a SB winning HC and I seriously doubt Gary is that guy.

Want to know why I feel this way? 5yrs of medicore football at best and Gary reverting back to his old conservative ways means things probably wont go well in the p[ayoffs this yr.

Gary couldn't even beat a 1 win Colts team without Wade. So just keep your blinders on. What would it take for you to admit Gary isn't a good HC? Notice I didn't say OC. He should be responsible for the whole team being that he's the HC.

But you must have a different definition as to what a HC is. Answer me this what is a HC's responsibilities? My answer is to win games and ultimately a SB

What's yours?

I think we have a different definition of mediocre football. 8-8 may be a mediocre record, but I've seen some of the best football being played by the Texans since Kubiak got here.

Championship stuff? Maybe not, but definitely not mediocre.

I really think the thing that has been holding this team back, is that Gary has been more than just a head coach around here. He's rebuilt this organization from top to bottom & I bet if he ever stops coaching the Texans, he'll be awarded some F.O. Position.

I didnt think he was ready for that when he got here, but that is what the Texans needed & I don't think he's done too shabby of a job.

As a head coach, he's still got a lot to work on, I admit that & always have. But I think some ignore what all Gary means to the organization.