View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #92
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
True, but so could having a reindeer running the team so that seems like a pretty lame argument.

Yes you highly doubt that because you dislike Kubiak. Heck the Patriots liked Haynesworth enough to trade for him, then disliked him and dropped him... many people said he was done, and would never play another down. Guess what... another team picked him up.

The problem here is that you think everyone sees things the way you do, that your opinions are the norm among NFL franchises. I think that is a bit conceded in my view.
I like Gary as a man. But his record says he's an average HC at best. I could care less if everybody sees things the way I do. What I do want is a SB winning HC and I seriously doubt Gary is that guy.

Want to know why I feel this way? 5yrs of medicore football at best and Gary reverting back to his old conservative ways means things probably wont go well in the p[ayoffs this yr.

Gary couldn't even beat a 1 win Colts team without Wade. So just keep your blinders on. What would it take for you to admit Gary isn't a good HC? Notice I didn't say OC. He should be responsible for the whole team being that he's the HC.

But you must have a different definition as to what a HC is. Answer me this what is a HC's responsibilities? My answer is to win games and ultimately a SB

What's yours?