View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #90
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
True, but so could having a reindeer running the team so that seems like a pretty lame argument.

Yes you highly doubt that because you dislike Kubiak. Heck the Patriots liked Haynesworth enough to trade for him, then disliked him and dropped him... many people said he was done, and would never play another down. Guess what... another team picked him up.

The problem here is that you think everyone sees things the way you do, that your opinions are the norm among NFL franchises. I think that is a bit conceded in my view.
conceited maybe?

Personally, I think you're in a losing argument with some folks. They'll continue to move the bar. First they weren't happy because we had losing season for the first four years of our existence. Regardless what they say, they blame Kubiak. You cab tell by all the "Ten Years" comments.

In year two, we go 8-8. Big deal, should havE been 8-8 the year before. The Lions went 8-8 last year & they're the next best thing to sliced bread.

So we finally get a winning season. So what, we didn't get to the play-offs. Now we're Division champs, so what, we'll probably be one & done.

If we win the Super Bowl, you'll get the blind pig analogy, and odds that he won't repeat.