View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #89
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 89865 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I am sure most posters here could take the Texans to 0 playoff appearances in their first 5 seasons without Wade as DC too.

I HIGHLY doubt Kubiak gets hired as anyone's HC without going back to being someone's OC first. TV analyst? Well you have to watch all of the plays (even the crucial ones) to do that.
True, but so could having a reindeer running the team so that seems like a pretty lame argument.

Yes you highly doubt that because you dislike Kubiak. Heck the Patriots liked Haynesworth enough to trade for him, then disliked him and dropped him... many people said he was done, and would never play another down. Guess what... another team picked him up.

The problem here is that you think everyone sees things the way you do, that your opinions are the norm among NFL franchises. I think that is a bit conceited in my view.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz

Last edited by Nitrofish; 12-27-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Spelling error