View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #88
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

I really really like the Kubiak Wade combination. Kubiak is really good with the offense and Wade is really good with the D. As for the comparisons of how each one has dealt with injuries. I would just start the comparison by omitting the quarterback position. It would be unfair to Kubiak because quarterback is by far and away the most important position in football. Lets go, Kubiak lost Dre and Wade lost Mario. Kubiak lost Foster for I think 4 games so Wade tries to even things out by playing #25 half of the time. Kubiak lost Brissel for some games and Wade lost Manning for several games too. I think they have both done a good job dealing with injuries. So why would I pick Wade over Kubiak if I could only pick ONE? To keep it short Wade transformed the ENTIRE DEFENSE from horrible to very very good in one shortened offseason. How long did it take Kubiak to get the run game on track? No axe to grind, just my personal opinion.