View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Barkley Staying at USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Barkley's parents are already wealthy. He doesn't need the money.

I love his decision. And I think it's hilarious when a kid gets knocked for going back to school.
If he's going back to finish his degree that's one thing, but to go back for hopes of a bowl game & Heisman, I couldn't think of any more wrong reasons.

If I'm expected to be one of the first three to go at my position, I'm looking at possible landing spots. Miami would be enticing, so would Washington. Id be upset if I have to go to Jacksonville or Clevland though.