View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #90
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
All this big talk that you do, about how people can get on board or get the hell out if we don't believe in the team...the big bad dog barking tactic of saying you're going to laugh at everybody in January after we win...etc....it's just Super Fan bullshit that attempts to divide people on here.

I joked around on that whole post. The didn't give it away?

It's easier for you to say that shit, and then if it doesn't happen nobody is going to make fun of you for "having the faith when others didn't." But if your predictions come true, you get to gloat about it and point out how people don't know football and blah blah blah.

That "I know more than you" stuff won't ever come out my mouth.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices it, though. We all expect our team to perform its best, but there's nothing wrong with saying the trending data doesn't look as favorable as it did in the midst of the Falcons and Bengals game.

That's what I'm saying. Speak on it after the Ws too. Don't change for the sake of "not being an asshole". Be an asshole if you have to. You don't have to lie to kick it. (Look up the term "lie to kick it" if you have no clue what I mean, sir.)

IMO, the narrow wins vs. Falcons and Bengals coupled with the losses to Panthers and Colts has become a bit unsettling. Multiple factors are in play, but the idea that Kubiak is holding back the offense to not show his cards to a potential playoff opponent is the ultimate "homer" tactic.

Run along and go make your predictable "We're going to win the next ___ games and if you don't believe it then you can leave" thread.

I won't...yet. Shark Fassel returns in 2012 though.

My answers are in bold. Now "Run along" and type out your reply/novel.