View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #89
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
I didn't see anything in his post but fair opinions addressed to the arguments you made. Stop attacking the person, address the issues.
Awww geez, quit trolling already.

I write NOVEL LENGTH posts that detail my stances on things, for THIS very purpose...so you and nobody else can ever claim I'm merely attacking a person and not the position.

You're just trying to get a jab in on me, and it's absurd to claim that I'm attacking him. You've been butt hurt from day 1 with me because I don't rah-rah! Kareem Jackson like you want me and everyone else to. You even sent me a novel length PM trying to get me to dedicate even MORE time, in private, tot he topic of KJ, which I obliged you ONCE and will never do again. Just put me on ignore if I'm that bad, but don't try to be the judge and jury around here on things like this. Geez almighty. LOL.