View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #88
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Hold on, playa.

Bring it all up. Why not? The coach did it. And last I checked, texanstalk.com knows more than Kubiak.
All this big talk that you do, about how people can get on board or get the hell out if we don't believe in the team...the big bad dog barking tactic of saying you're going to laugh at everybody in January after we win...etc....it's just Super Fan bull**** that attempts to divide people on here.

It's easier for you to say that ****, and then if it doesn't happen nobody is going to make fun of you for "having the faith when others didn't." But if your predictions come true, you get to gloat about it and point out how people don't know football and blah blah blah.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices it, though. We all expect our team to perform its best, but there's nothing wrong with saying the trending data doesn't look as favorable as it did in the midst of the Falcons and Bengals game.

IMO, the narrow wins vs. Falcons and Bengals coupled with the losses to Panthers and Colts has become a bit unsettling. Multiple factors are in play, but the idea that Kubiak is holding back the offense to not show his cards to a potential playoff opponent is the ultimate "homer" tactic.

Run along and go make your predictable "We're going to win the next ___ games and if you don't believe it then you can leave" thread.