View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #86
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

You know what sucks? People on here who play the "Oh me of great virtue!" card when it comes to who has faith in this team and who doesn't. I generally like your analysis and football talk, but the whole "I have faith and others don't" schtick is old.

I didn't bring up the problems after the Cincy game because it would be a dyck move to do so. We just won the AFC South after that win in Cincy, it was time for celebration...not for nit-picking. I also stated that even if we are 1-and-done in the playoffs, that this year would be an alright year in my book--First playoff game in franchise history, first AFC South title in franchise history, and all of this with horrible injuries to our key players on both sides of the ball.

All in all, I try to not be too much homer and not too much Doug Downer either.

The previous poster who said the injuries have caught up with us, IMO, is spot on with that post. At some point, it just happens. Your team has been through so much, you're tired and banged up yourself, and the help is lacking.
Hold on, playa.

Bring it all up. Why not? The coach did it. And last I checked, texanstalk.com knows more than Kubiak.