View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #85
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Don't be getting all pissy because me and some others aren't patting you on the back and rubber-stamping everything you say.

The new poster had a valid point when he/she said that you can have your opinion, I can have mine, and that you don't have go Drama Queen on me because we differ on the topic. Grow up, and own your posts and stop trying to instigate a fight over it.

Nobody is jumping off bridges over the recent losing streak (as you are implying). Some are just taking a thousand-foot overhead view of the past four games and we don't like the trend. Sue us.
I didn't see anything in his post but fair opinions addressed to the arguments you made. Stop attacking the person, address the issues.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote