View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Fuller is about 10th WR on my board. not sure if you think that is fairly valued or not? which is why I expect him to still be available late 2nd rd. Wright, Jones, McNutt, Sanu, Streeter, Adams & Broyles are all ahead of him. Some people may like Toon or Criner more? just remember this is end of second pick.
I know Fuller has been injured this yr. But he didn't seem fast or very sudden out of his breaks. He also dropped quite a few drops this yr. In short Fuller played like a 5/7th rd pick this yr. This may have been due to injury. But I wouldn't be willing to risk a 2nd rd pick on him.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote