View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #77
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

[quote=Nitrofish;1864477]I think my point is that you and others who second guess Kubiak's decisions all think they would be better as the HC and that the opinions you express are right even though you have never coached an NFL game or even if Kubiak game planned the way SOME fans want him to that it would lead to a win.

In regards to your second comment, we are not talking about your job, but if we were and Kubiak said he knew better than you on what to do, guess what.. I would listen to you since you have the experience. You just made my point.

Are you really telling me that if the Texans had won the last two games it would have made any difference? No.. People would have just said we were supposed to beat them and look at their record. Funny how double standards work. If we win, it's a so what, if we lose it's a OMG!!! {Quote:}

I'm not saying I would be a better HC than Gary. I'm saying Gary isn't a good HC. He's a slightly below average HC and his ecord bears this out. 6 yrs is a long enough sample size to come to this conclusion.

If the Texans would've won out they would've had atleast the #2 seed with the Ravens losing Chargers and a shot at the #1 seed.

This shows your lack of knowledge in playoff seedings. At this point there's nothing that I'm going to say to change your mind and I'm sure you will come up with another ridiculous comparison to somehow compare my NFL HC abilities to Garys as a way to defend his 47-48 record as a NFL HC. My record as a NFL HC is 0-0 which is better than Garys. See how ridiculous this argument is. Gary is a better HC than me. But the ? should be is Gary a SB winning HC. My answer after watching him be a HC for 6 yrs is no. Yours is yes. THE END