View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Texans lose to the Titans I'm calling it a season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I'm a guy that doesn't ask for too much. They have already met my expectations. If you told me at the beginning of the season they'd finish 10-6 and won the division, with Mario & AJ missing most of the season, and Yates playing the last seven, I'd be ecstatic!

Even despite the last two games, I'm so happy with the improvement the guys have shown compared to last season.
This^^^^^^^^ except I'm a gal!

Yesterday, when I heard we MIGHT have to play the Titans in our FIRST EVER playoff game, I actually became nauseated, and pure FEAR crept through my old body!! I can't imagine ANYTHING worst than losing to that friggin team in our first playoff game!! BUT, you know what? IF it happens I will be there raising holy hell with every fiber of my body pulling for my team to kick their ass!! I might end up in the ER if they beat us, but, I'll have a damn good reason to be there!

If my team goes down fighting to the bitter end, I will go down with them, not against them! WE are a team! That means players, coaches, FO, and FANS, esp the fans, cause we are the 12th MAN!!!

NOW, lets go kick some TITAN butts on Jan 1st, and make damn sure we don't have to meet them again on Jan 7/8th!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote