View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Locked into Seed #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
hahaha thank you for welcoming me!

Yeah, I already know about the Houston Oilers > Tennessee Oilers > Tennessee Titans

That's why I never liked them

I mean, even if you can accept the fact they changed city.... WHY WOULD YOU NAME A TEAM TITANS????? that's the stupidest name (no offense) because well... an army of titans that loses against a bunch of colts.... that's just ridiculous

For the cowboys is different, I mean, I don't like 'em... not even a bit... but I can't explain why... But I can understand how someone could like 'em...

That's one thing I never understood, how texans (people) choose between the Cowboys and the Texans (team)

I guess if you are from Dallas / Near Dallas so you will likely be a Cowboys fan
and If you are from Houston / Near Houston you will likely be a Oilers/Texans fan...

but from 1996 to 2002 ?

I'm curious about that since my choice wasn't based on geography

PS:
Talking about Titans, have you ever heard that saying that goes:
"The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall"

we have that same saying here in Italy only in italian it is:
"The Bigger They Are The More Noise They Make When They Fall"

Welcome to the board! My daddy like country, I went Rock & Roll. Daddy like the Cowboys so I went Oilers.