View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #54
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 22499 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Locked into Seed #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Welcome to the board Sigma!! Hope you have a FANtastic New Year starting with the TEXANS crushing the Tennessee Titans on Jan 1st!! If you do a little research you will find out WHY so many of us on this board HATE the Titans so much! Start by looking up the Houston Oilers!! You might already know this, but, if not, you will get a feel for WHY I PRAY TO THE FOOTBALL GAWDS above that we DO NOT play the Titans in our first ever playoff game! A loss to them just might put this old grandma in the ER!!

BTW: NO respectful TEXAN fan would ever pull for the Titans or Cowboys!! just saying!!
hahaha thank you for welcoming me!

Yeah, I already know about the Houston Oilers > Tennessee Oilers > Tennessee Titans

That's why I never liked them

I mean, even if you can accept the fact they changed city.... WHY WOULD YOU NAME A TEAM TITANS????? that's the stupidest name (no offense) because well... an army of titans that loses against a bunch of colts.... that's just ridiculous

For the cowboys is different, I mean, I don't like 'em... not even a bit... but I can't explain why... But I can understand how someone could like 'em...

That's one thing I never understood, how texans (people) choose between the Cowboys and the Texans (team)

I guess if you are from Dallas / Near Dallas so you will likely be a Cowboys fan
and If you are from Houston / Near Houston you will likely be a Oilers/Texans fan...

but from 1996 to 2002 ?

I'm curious about that since my choice wasn't based on geography

PS:
Talking about Titans, have you ever heard that saying that goes:
"The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall"

we have that same saying here in Italy only in italian it is:
"The Bigger They Are The More Noise They Make When They Fall"

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote