View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #75
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I love the "expert" argument. I guess since I am not a football coach, I cant critique football coaches. I guess in that same thread, I cant critique President Obama, because I have never been President. Hell, I cant critique any politician.
Well, I see you're 21. Have you run into the "you can't do this JOB until you've got experience doing it" argument? I call it the "F&^% Gen X forever" argument, or the "Gen X can have jobs when all the non-retiring (because they owe 15 gazillion on credit cards) Baby Boomers die" argument.