View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #13
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Walterfootball updated his mock again 12-26-11.

1 Peter Konz-C
2 Josh Chapman-NT
3 Marvin McNutt-WR

McNutt is the only change (was Streeter) but I don't think McNutt will be there late in the 3rd. Walterfootball themselves has him going in the 2nd, so I don't see how they have him going to us late in the 3rd. From what I've read/heard about McNutt he could be a very good pick up. If the draft turned out this way I'd be happy. Just don't think it will. The Combine/Pro-days will tell us a lot about these players, especially the WR's, and some of their draft positions could change dramatically come draft day.
Thanks for the update. I'd be thrilled if our draft went like this but like you I think it's highly doubtful that McNutt falls to the 3rd round. That's some pretty good talent right there, Walter seems to be a Texans fan.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote