Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #14
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11706 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just my opinion but neither of our starting tackles are going anywhere. I could see us drafting a OG but believe Konz will either return to college or be gone before we select. I also think DeCastro will be gone. Remains to be seen, I guess.Unless we can get one of the tier one guys, I doubt drafting guard in first.
I would be very surprised if we drafted an OG in the 1st too. Maybe the 3rd or 4th, but I just don't think Kubes take one in the 1st. I think they will go WR in the 1st. JMO.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote