View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #12
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Walterfootball updated his mock again 12-26-11.

1 Peter Konz-C
2 Josh Chapman-NT
3 Marvin McNutt-WR

McNutt is the only change (was Streeter) but I don't think McNutt will be there late in the 3rd. Walterfootball themselves has him going in the 2nd, so I don't see how they have him going to us late in the 3rd. From what I've read/heard about McNutt he could be a very good pick up. If the draft turned out this way I'd be happy. Just don't think it will. The Combine/Pro-days will tell us a lot about these players, especially the WR's, and some of their draft positions could change dramatically come draft day.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote