View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #71
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
No matter how you slice it Kubiak has more experience, and knows more about football than any of you fans who say he should do it your way. You can make any number of analogies you like to deflect the hard truth about what I am saying.
I am sure most posters here could take the Texans to 0 playoff appearances in their first 5 seasons without Wade as DC too.

Quote:

If there is an opening for a head coach in the NFL or an analyst on TV, Kubiak's name will be called... not your's.
I HIGHLY doubt Kubiak gets hired as anyone's HC without going back to being someone's OC first. TV analyst? Well you have to watch all of the plays (even the crucial ones) to do that.