View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #66
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 61664 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Man, this board really struggles with analogies.

In my original analogy about the bridge, Kubiak wold not be the actual bridge but the bridge builder.

In the analogy you're trying to concoct, Kubiak would still not be the bridge but he would be part of the bridge. Like, let's say, a critical truss or beam. If the beam is faulty, it should be replaced. No need to tear down the whole bridge.
Obviously you know less about bridges than you do football... How often is an entire beam replaced? Rarely.... a faulty beam would be reinforced (Wade) not replaced. The load on a bridge... wait. Why am I allowing you to drag me into this ridiculous argument?

No matter how you slice it Kubiak has more experience, and knows more about football than any of you fans who say he should do it your way. You can make any number of analogies you like to deflect the hard truth about what I am saying.

If there is an opening for a head coach in the NFL or an analyst on TV, Kubiak's name will be called... not your's.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz