View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #65
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
A better comparison would be Wade's record as a HC opposed to Kubiak's. Wade's all time record as HC is 82-59. Kubiak's is 47-48. Before the season started Kubiak's record was 37-43 (before he benefitted from Wade), some might look at that first.

Actually going back and looking at Wade's records season by season I think he has been a better HC than what I have been giving him credit for.

The Immaculate Deception (some others refer to as the Music City Miracle) really did him in. Had he won that game I think his reputation as a HC would be much different.

The year he went 13-3 and lost to the Giants in the Divisional round, Romo went full on Romo in that game. Also that Giants team went on to win the Super Bowl by beating the undefeated Patriots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Phillips
Great post.

I had forgotten that Wade was HC at Buffalo during that ridiculous charade with the forward lateral.

Full Romo.....lmao!