View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Barkley Staying at USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Remember Matt Leinart played this game a few years ago and it backfired on him. He would have been a top 10 pick after his junior year but decided to stay so that he could party with co-eds in hot tubs, not that it's a bad thing I would if I could, but it cost him draft position the next year. This is a dangerous game to play and it almost never works out for the better.
Leinart is nowhere close to Barkley in terms of talent. Lacks arm strength, accuracy, mobility & least I remind you durability. The only thing in common is their College & position played. Barkley is a true #1 next level mark these words.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote