View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011   #63
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
With all due respect, his record as an NFL HC is definitely better than your record as an NFL HC yes?
A better comparison would be Wade's record as a HC opposed to Kubiak's. Wade's all time record as HC is 82-59. Kubiak's is 47-48. Before the season started Kubiak's record was 37-43 (before he benefitted from Wade), some might look at that first.

Actually going back and looking at Wade's records season by season I think he has been a better HC than what I have been giving him credit for.

The Immaculate Deception (some others refer to as the Music City Miracle) really did him in. Had he won that game I think his reputation as a HC would be much different.

The year he went 13-3 and lost to the Giants in the Divisional round, Romo went full on Romo in that game. Also that Giants team went on to win the Super Bowl by beating the undefeated Patriots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Phillips