View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #60
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Wah?

Jerry Glanville has won more NFL games than I ever will.

That must mean he's a Hall of Fame coach, right?
Wait so now you are trying to twist my words... I never said anything about a hall of fame coach. I said his record was better than the other guys... and guess what... Glanville will always be allot closer to the HOF than you will.

So if Glanville or another other NFL past or present coach talks football, I will listen to them over fans on a message board. I think many of the posters are full of themselves and need a reminder they are a fan, not a coach, not an expert... including me.

Stay on point... do not start drifting away from the topic.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson