View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #58
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 80305 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
BS argument,

What does this have to do with me being a NFL HC.

I'm sure I'm better at my job than Gary is his. Otherwise in the real world I would be on food stamps.

Once again, I like Gary, just not as HC of my favorite team.
I think my point is that you and others who second guess Kubiak's decisions all think they would be better as the HC and that the opinions you express are right even though you have never coached an NFL game or even if Kubiak game planned the way SOME fans want him to that it would lead to a win.

In regards to your second comment, we are not talking about your job, but if we were and Kubiak said he knew better than you on what to do, guess what.. I would listen to you since you have the experience. You just made my point.

Are you really telling me that if the Texans had won the last two games it would have made any difference? No.. People would have just said we were supposed to beat them and look at their record. Funny how double standards work. If we win, it's a so what, if we lose it's a OMG!!!

These last games did not matter... We were going to be #3 seed no matter what and to start calling for Kubiak's head is funny. SMH

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz