View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #53
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
The thing is life is about balance. And often times it takes the right chemistry to make a winner. To say that Phillips is MORE valuable than Kubiak is silly for a number of reasons, and I really do not understand what it has to do with anything anyway. Are you trying to setup a replace Kubiak with Phillips thread?

I have not been reading or posting here all season as I am a member on the official board, and even the Kubiak haters there were forced to tone down their rhetoric during the 7 game win streak. Probably the same thing happened here, but now that two games have been lost to inferior teams the rhetoric is ramping up again.

All of this even before the first playoff game has been played which seems to be a bit of the "Chicken Little" syndrome that most Schaub and Kubiak haters suffer from. Trying to be ahead of the curve. I think all of this talk is for off season after the chips have fallen, not just before a playoff run.
Not a Gary hater, he's just not a good NFL HC.

Regardless of the excuses Garys record (without Wade) is what it is.