View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #36
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Yes, I think Wade is more valuable than Kubiak. I also think Wade and Gary together make a great HC. As long as Wade returns next year, Gary is ok with me. Gary, until the last two weeks, has kept a team going who has lost 2 QBs and the only WR they have that can handle a long pass consistently. That can't be easy. This doesn't mean I think Gary by himself is the greatest, great or even halfway good as an HC. I think the combination of Gary and Wade could take us to the SB - if players and both coaches remain healthy.

When is Wade coming back?