View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #29
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
So than what's your gripe with this thread, because technically Gary (the O.P. not the coach) never said Kubiak had no value....he simply said Wade was more valuable. Kubiak has some value, he just isn't close to being as valuable as Wade. He'd be on his way to his 7th straight non playoff season and would be out of a job without Wade Phillips. If we sign Kubiak to a extension he should give Wade half his money.
I think that WAS what he was implying. "Get rid of Kubiak/Smith" says that to me. But that's neither here nor there.

Sad that we'll have to hear this all off-season, even if ULTIMATE success is achieved.