View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Barkley Staying at USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
This is a mistake IMO since he's a top 5 pick in the 2012 draft. It's a huge risk just trying to be the #1 overall pick in 2013. Barkley should remember that the All-American LT, Matt Kalil, protecting his blind side is going to the NFL and they'll be starting a new guy next year. He's risking his future in the hands of a new unproven LT and it only takes one blow to the knee to make him a late 1st or early 2nd round pick.
Beat me to it 6151, good post. IMO in most scenarios a top 10 player should always come out and get into NFL coaching asap. There are some exceptions but Barkley should have come out.