View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I see some of the same stuff from the guys who post in this forum. It's a matter of opinion, but I can't fathom how our first pick is not a WR or CB.
Why? You can't approach the draft wight the thinking that you are just going to fill holes. Especially when your first pick is a late one. Who do you see available late in the first round at WR or CB that would come in and replace Jackson or Walter? Draft the best player available and then use FA to sign guys to reasonable contracts where needed. Detouring from this philosophy will only hurt us down the road.