View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #41
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Thanks,

I really dont see a NT that's worthy of a 1st rd pick in 2012.
I want to watch him again but Worthy Michigan st sure looked the part of a first rounder.

As far what I would call priority in the upcoming draft, as always for me it's B.P.A. first and foremost. If the talent is close go with position where you are weakest. Use FA to fill holes. I know people hate hearing this but it's really the best approach.