View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #25
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
I said they were both valuable. How much or otherwise never came from my keyboard.
So than what's your gripe with this thread, because technically Gary (the O.P. not the coach) never said Kubiak had no value....he simply said Wade was more valuable. Kubiak has some value, he just isn't close to being as valuable as Wade. He'd be on his way to his 7th straight non playoff season and would be out of a job without Wade Phillips. If we sign Kubiak to a extension he should give Wade half his money.