View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #21
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Tell me where I discredited Wade. Don't worry, I'll wait. I say both coaches are valuable, and that, somehow = discrediting Wade.

Ahh, Texan fans...always going full Aggie on me.
"Discredit" implies that you're trying to take credit away from him... Implying that he didn't have anything to do with the players we picked up is trying to take some credit away from him. Implying that Gary Kubiak has had just as much to do with our success this season when he hasn't is trying to take credit away from him. What am I missing here?

And no... I didn't go full "Kubiak" on you either