Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I sure wouldn't argue with this approach. Suffice to say major improvement on the O-line is needed. I wonder if Kubiak sees it this way or if his judgement is clouded by the fact that he likes his kids and seems to play favorites and/or is way to patient for their development.

Can Cordy Glenn play RT or is he strictly an OG in the NFL?
Cordy Glenn will give the team who drafts him a back-up swing tackle (started all 2011 @ LT) who may be a natural fit @ RT next level? Can come in day one & start LG next to Brown. Near ideal NFL starting caliber size & measureables 6050 320 with probably close to 35" arm length. I have DeCastro rated above him but he is more of a pure LG with all-pro potential.

I can't say if Texans would ever kick Winston inside, kinda doubt it, but it is imperative they have more options depth wise & if they can upgrade Guard position moving forward (Wade turning 31/Brisel injury's) then it makes even more sense. Glenn is athletic enough for ZBS to run in space (play-action) create cut-back lanes, pull & block down-field.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote