View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Texans lose to the Titans I'm calling it a season.

To not watch the FIRST ever texans play-off game, should show YOURSELF that you are not a fan of this team. Regardless of if we win or lose to tennessee. And just so you know the saints lost their last 3 regular season games when they won the superbowl a few years back.

I have watched every single game the texans have ever played, you dont think it was rough for all of us back in 02-03 ? It was really rough we lost so much that i stopped getting mad when we'd lose, and that is bad, but i still watched. I saw every single game in our 2-14 season and that was far from fun.

I say you deactivate your account go to the patriots message board. Am i calling out ur texans pride, damn straight i am. You are no texans fan my friend.