View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011   #59
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
finding it hilarious that this loss has caused the whole 'woe is us we suck again' mentality to resurface.

we didnt go for the kill v the colts (same way we didnt v the jags) and just like v the jags i have no problem with it. for 59 mins i was rly confident that dano couldnt beat us the same way gabbert couldnt and it wouldve been turnovers that lost us the game. it came back and bit us in the ass (with a large assist to the refs).

so what? im not getting the whole outcry its caused. the game didnt mean much (we needed help for a bye anyway) and the game has no similiarity to how the playoff game/s will be played (i.e we're going to have to win those games instead of trying not to lose it) . were we conservative v the falcons or bengals??.... you know the actual playoff type games with something on the line.

the real reality of the situation is that that game had nothing to do in predicting our success or play in the playoffs.
We needed help and yes, we still need help. It's possible to get the #2 and even the #1 seed still. Probably not gonna happen but I think either the Patriots or Ravens have to lose both remaining games. I trust Miami can beat them but damn why does NE play crashed-down-to-hell Buffalo in Week 17? Bah. Ravens are sloppy and can "easily" lose both games to Cleveland and Cincy. Both teams have pretty tough D and those AFC North games are always fugly and close.

I'd put the whole thing as a 10% shot. Better than nothing, I guess.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote