View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #53
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
yes, but I'd happy with one less Winston. That guy is the Kareem Jackson of the OL. And I'm sure the guys on 610 will continue bob on his knob during his radio show.

I am embarrassed that we lost. But the reality is this team in serious trouble and even though the defense is very good the offense is average at best. I see one and done in the playoffs. All things considered I would not be as dissapointed with the inevitable with all the wheels coming off.
If I was game planning against the Texans I would put my best pass rusher against Winston and throw the ball to whoever Jackson is covering. Caldwell looked pretty bad too.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote