View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #44
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

I have to admit. I was only setting myself up for failure with false hopes after Tampa Bay. After sleeping on it I now freely admit it is time to temper expectations. The team is not going on a magical playoff run. Too many key injuries to players and now coaching staff.

One thing is for sure, the Kubiak for COTY mantra has died down.

Sad thing is my sports year is done. High school football is over, and the NBA sucks (jmo). I now get to look forward to the Dynamo opening their new stadium.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote