View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Exactly. I said in another thread I would love to see an open Playbook with Kubes encouraging shots downfield next week. We have really nothing to gain or lose as far as seeding(I think), etc against Tenn so some reps for the youngster would be a good thing. If we lose because he throws too many picks, then so be it but he needs more experience in a real, non-sheltered NFL game. Hell, rest Foster and let Tate and Ward carry the load, win or lose on the arm of Yates.

We are going to have to take chances in the playoffs, so might as well start with that a week early. I know it's a tall order knowing Kubes, but just wishful thinking.
All Kubiak can do is call the plays. He's calling the same plays he was calling when Schaub was in the game. He's calling the same plays when Yates was stretching the field & throwing interceptions.

Can you think of another reason Tj would not throw the deep routes?