View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #30
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 114477 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I have to agree here, he went classic Kubiak shell.. run the ball and when in the red zone don't take chances even when they have 8 in the box.

Did we even throw the ball at all last night in the red zone?
umm i only remember 1 pass attempt in 4 trips. Yeah it was typical kubiak, my problem with it is what do we have to lose, to try to score and REALLY prepare yates for the play-offs. Babying yates is not getting him ready.