View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #27
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
One of those who have forgotten is Gary Kubiak. I would have rather seen the Texans lose due to Yates throwing picks than not even giving him a chance. Ron Paul called and said Kubiak was too conservative. Running the ball 3 times on the Texans last possession and playing for the FG is playing not to lose, rather than playing to win. 6 seasons, and Kubiak has better players and better assistants surrounding him. But he hasn't learned a damn thing about winning football games.
Exactly. I said in another thread I would love to see an open Playbook with Kubes encouraging shots downfield next week. We have really nothing to gain or lose as far as seeding(I think), etc against Tenn so some reps for the youngster would be a good thing. If we lose because he throws too many picks, then so be it but he needs more experience in a real, non-sheltered NFL game. Hell, rest Foster and let Tate and Ward carry the load, win or lose on the arm of Yates.

We are going to have to take chances in the playoffs, so might as well start with that a week early. I know it's a tall order knowing Kubes, but just wishful thinking.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote