View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #25
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I want to see what happens if Andre comes back, but yeah as of today as constituted nothings gonna happen.

This is why I prefer a superstar offense over a great defense. A great defense is great but doesn't mean a lick of a shit if you can't score points to win. **** that style of play. **** the Jets.
The Texans have won with great defense all season long, so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about here. They've had the best season of their existence. When you don't let your QB hardly play and handcuff him like that and "expect" your defense to do all of the work, then you're asking to much and the law of averages will catch up with you. We lost because of that.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote