View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #30
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 27545 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seed #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Go to http://www.nfl.com, hold the cursor on "Video" and a drop down list will appear. Click on "Game Rewind." This is a subscription (pay) service. I assume it works in Italy (everywhere), but I have no idea. If it works for you, you can watch every game I believe from the start of the 2009 season. That Texans vs. Redskins game was in week 2 of the 2010 seaon. Oh, and be sure to watch the Colts vs. Texans game the week before that, because that's the one where Foster just tore up the Colts for 230 something rushing yards.
Yeah, I've already seen both games, they were awesome... If I remember correctly in one of those two games the coach kept Foster along the sidelines for the whole first half...

The he released him and Foster just exploded

Hou-Was week 2 game was the first texans game I've seen...

I'll check right now if the service is available from Italy, if not.. well... Damn!!!
Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote